Thursday, January 10, 2013

What it's like to have amazing friends

"Hello my friend,
I just wanted to take a minute and tell you that I love you and that you're awesome and these are 5 reasons I think so:

You are one of the most energetic and life-filled people I know. You always liven up a room and it's contagious.

You try really hard to make the people you care about happy because it's important to you

You are always honest even if it doesn't benefit you

You are funny as heck and can make anyone laugh even when they don't want to

You have gone amazing places and have inspired others to look at life with a new perspective. That's priceless.

One day, you will find someone who appreciates those things and more about you, who will notice the smallest things about you that are wonderful that you don't even know about and no one's ever told you before. All the pitfalls in the process are just stepping stones to what you deserve, and IT WILL COME--whether its a job, a boy, a place, or all three--it will come! You're the best and I hope you're doing better my love,"
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boom Sauce!!